I got this from Roni.
1. Can you sing the fight song?
2. Who was your favorite teacher?
I don’t think I had one. Honestly, my memory is sucky. I can barely remember ANY names of the teachers in high school. Oddly, I can remember the teacher’s names from elementary school.
3. What was your school mascot?
4. Did you go to the Prom?
Hells yea. Actually, I wasn’t going to go, but my family talked me into going. My aunt bought my dress. My date was my boyfriend at the time. He was two years older and we had been dating since Dec of that school year. The prom was suckage…after prom was suckage…but I really enjoyed being with him.
5. If you could go back, would you?
6. What do you remember most about graduation?
I told you about my memory right? I remember taking a lot of pictures. My parents, family, and boyfriend were there. THEN, my EX boyfriend showed up (he was from a different school). Dude adored me.
7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I have no idea. I don’t think we had one.
8. Did you have a job your senior year?
I sure did. I worked at FootLocker in the mall. Best teen job EVER.
9. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Uh..the lunchroom? And after that we mostly went into the E-Room (big screen tv, games, tables for sitting and gossiping or doing work).
I decided to do another 100 things. I did one almost exactly 4 years ago: http://itsro.wordpress.com/2003/10/17/100-things-102003-2/
Then I realized not much has changed about ME. So this one is just 50 things!
- I am 31 years old.
- I can probably still pass for 20….or at least 25!
- I am no longer with my husband.
- I live with my 3 children.
- They are my life.
- I homeschool all 3 of them (k, 2, and 4th grades).
- I still hate bras.
- I always “forget” to work out.
- I wear a ring I got from 8th grade graduation and one my mother gave to me a few years back.
- I have two tattoos.
- I had my nose pierced.
- I let it close after a month.
- I’m poor. (lol)
- My car hates me.
- I have a laptop that I love so much!
- I have dry skin.
- I love green tea.
- Or any tea.
- I watch cartoons more than anything.
- I have a Blackberry Curve that my children named Bella.
- Oh my how I love Bella! lol
- I read blogs from Viigo on Bella.
- I stay up way too late most nights.
- I know I don’t get enough sleep.
- I hate to get up early.
- I hate getting up late even more (when the day is half over).
- Plain or glazed donuts. mmmmm
- I am currently a student.
- I hate school.
- I suck at writing, so I hate English/Composition classes the most.
- Wait. I hate math classes too.
- And … hell. I hate school.
- I think I’m lactose intolerant.
- Well, I definitely can’t handle whole milk. It makes me wanna puke.
- I try to work out daily…but usually only manage twice a week.
- My purse is always on the floor. Maybe that’s why I’m poor.
- I love orange soda.
- And grape.
- Orange juice is yummy, but makes me sick to my stomach.
- I love pens.
- And post-it notes.
- I make tons of homeschooling worksheets and materials that I’ll add to the site one day.
- We just bought a crapload of Halloween candy and I have no idea what to do with it all.
- My spellchecker says crapload is not a word. What a load of crap!
- My language is actually quite clean.
- I am determined never to work for “the man….”
- Our Sunday schedule consists of Bible study, a handicraft, nature study, literature w/mom and silent reading. =/
- We don’t attend church.
- I call toilet paper, tissue. Is that bad?
- My favorite NON cartoon shows are, The Bachelor, Lost, Grey’s Anatomy, House and Private Practice.