Apparently I have a blog.
I haven’t forgotten about this blog. I know it’s here. But some times I just can’t gather up the energy to type about my day. Not much goes on anyway. I mean, the last post (way back in January) could have very well been yesterday, since things are pretty much the same. I don’t USUALLY stay up too late any more. Yes…I know it’s late now. USUALLY I said. Today…just happens to be one of those days.
So, now that I’ve warmed up the ol’ hands, maybe I’ll try to stop in here a few times a week to post a little something. I kinda miss it.
I decided to do another 100 things. I did one almost exactly 4 years ago: http://itsro.wordpress.com/2003/10/17/100-things-102003-2/
Then I realized not much has changed about ME. So this one is just 50 things!
- I am 31 years old.
- I can probably still pass for 20….or at least 25!
- I am no longer with my husband.
- I live with my 3 children.
- They are my life.
- I homeschool all 3 of them (k, 2, and 4th grades).
- I still hate bras.
- I always “forget” to work out.
- I wear a ring I got from 8th grade graduation and one my mother gave to me a few years back.
- I have two tattoos.
- I had my nose pierced.
- I let it close after a month.
- I’m poor. (lol)
- My car hates me.
- I have a laptop that I love so much!
- I have dry skin.
- I love green tea.
- Or any tea.
- I watch cartoons more than anything.
- I have a Blackberry Curve that my children named Bella.
- Oh my how I love Bella! lol
- I read blogs from Viigo on Bella.
- I stay up way too late most nights.
- I know I don’t get enough sleep.
- I hate to get up early.
- I hate getting up late even more (when the day is half over).
- Plain or glazed donuts. mmmmm
- I am currently a student.
- I hate school.
- I suck at writing, so I hate English/Composition classes the most.
- Wait. I hate math classes too.
- And … hell. I hate school.
- I think I’m lactose intolerant.
- Well, I definitely can’t handle whole milk. It makes me wanna puke.
- I try to work out daily…but usually only manage twice a week.
- My purse is always on the floor. Maybe that’s why I’m poor.
- I love orange soda.
- And grape.
- Orange juice is yummy, but makes me sick to my stomach.
- I love pens.
- And post-it notes.
- I make tons of homeschooling worksheets and materials that I’ll add to the site one day.
- We just bought a crapload of Halloween candy and I have no idea what to do with it all.
- My spellchecker says crapload is not a word. What a load of crap!
- My language is actually quite clean.
- I am determined never to work for “the man….”
- Our Sunday schedule consists of Bible study, a handicraft, nature study, literature w/mom and silent reading. =/
- We don’t attend church.
- I call toilet paper, tissue. Is that bad?
- My favorite NON cartoon shows are, The Bachelor, Lost, Grey’s Anatomy, House and Private Practice.